Perform each exercise for 1 minute on each side, or 2minutes total
1 . Single Leg Nose Touches- Stand on 1 foot with both arms extending out in a T formation. Begin by bringing 1 arm in bending at the elbow to touch the front of your noise. Repeat this motion for the other side. Do this for 2 minutes, alternating arms.
*Try closing your eyes to make this exercise harder.
2. Toe Raises-Stand on your feet with your body straight. Begin by lifting your toes up, balancing on your heels, then drop them back to the floor. Repeat this motion for 2 minutes
3. Toe Curls- Stand on your feet with your body straight. Begin by curling your toes in, without lifting your foot. Repeat this motion for 2 minutes.
4. Single Leg Balance or (Heel/Toe)- Stand on 1 foot for 1 minute each side. Make sure to keep your core tight. If this is too difficult, then you may try standing heel to toe for 1 minute each position.
5. Single Leg Balance to Overhead Arm Raises- Stand on 1 foot. Raise arms all the way up above your head then back down to your sides. Repeat this motion for 1 minute each leg.
6. Single Leg Balance with Leg Kickbacks- Stand on 1 foot and extend your opposite leg behind your, squeezing the hamstrings and glute. Repeat this motion for 1 minute each side.
7. Single Leg Knee Raises- Stand on 1 foot while raising the opposite knee up and down. Repeat this motion for 1 minute each leg.
*You may use a wall for added support if necessary