At Full Circle Fitness,We're A Family, Not A Corporate Gym.
What is Full Circle Fitness?
To some we are a refuge from the troubles of the day, to others we are a compass guiding you towards the right path. The difference between Full Circle and other gyms is that our instructors care about getting you the results you deserve. No contracts, or long term commitments required. We let our results speak for themselves. Your journey starts now and the knowlege, and experience you will gain will last you a lifetime!
We specialize in private and small group training. Our mission is to be the leader in Pain Relief Fitness, and Proper Body Mechanics Training. We believe fitness should be about feeling better, not worse. Our passion is helping people's weaknesses become their strengthens.
We strive to offer people of all ages and abilities the best in cutting edge workouts that fit their needs.
Who is Full Circle Fitness?
- 15 Years of Training Experience with over 60,000 sessions serviced.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT Certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Group Fitness Specialist)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Neuromuscular Stretching Specialist)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Corrective Exercise Specialist)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Performance Enhancement Specialist)
- National Council of Strength & Fitness Strength and Conditioning Certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Senior Fitness Specialist)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (Youth Training Specialist)
- Special Conditions Expert (Seniors, Children, Diabetes, Injury Rehab)
- Nationally Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Program Design Specialist
- DotFit Supplement Specialist
- Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Purple Belt